wtorek, 6 lutego 2018

VEGAN eden perfumes - review


Hi! In today's post I want to introduce you to Eden Perfumes - UK's vegan perfumes brand. Have you heard of them? Well, if not, go to their website >>HERE<< and check it out! Personally, I think it's quite difficult to find vegan and cruelty free perfumes. I've been vegan since over two years and I don't have any issues to find vegan makeup stuff, shower gel, shampoo etc., but I really struggle to find nice vegan perfumes which are also natural, because, as you know, I prefer to use natural cosmetics. And Eden Perfumes seems perfect because they produce vegan, not tested on animals and natural fragrances. I hope this review will be helpful if you're looking for a vegan perfume. I was sent a four samples of a different fragrances and I will share with you my views on these perfumes.





Eden Perfumes has a large variety of perfumes - they have options for women and men and unisex perfumes as well. You can choose your perfumes from floral, fruity or oriental smells. Aftershaves come in a woody, aromatic and oriental category. I've been testing fragrance No. 15 Adore Women, No. 16 Niña (both are floral fruity), No. 422 Fantasy (floral fruity) and No.492 Black Orchid & Chocolate (oriental floral). If you want to know something more about each fragrance, then read my review :)





No. 15 Adore Women 
This fragrance is a vegan equivalent to J'Adore by Dior.
Top note ingredients: Magnolia, Melon, Peach, Pear, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange
Middle note ingredients: Tuberose, Plum, Orchid, Freesia, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Violet
Base note ingredients: Cedar, Musk, Vanilla, Blackberry

The website says that this is highly popular fragrance and it's one of Eden's bestsellers. I was encouraged by the ingredients to try it and I can say that I'm really satisfied with the smell. This one has the freshest aroma from all four perfumes that I tested. I don't usually use fresh fragrances as I really love very sweet ones but I liked wearing Adore Women because it has a slightly sweet scent. It's not too fresh nor too floral. As the fragrance wears down, it becomes more delicate and sweet, however, as I said, it's still rather fresh than sweet. Perfect for spring/summer! :)
Buy >>HERE<<





No. 16 Niña
This fragrance is a vegan equivalent to Nina by Nina Ricci.
Top note ingredients: Amalfi Lemon, Lime
Middle note ingredients: Granny Smith Apple, Peony, Praline, Datura
Base note ingredients: Apple Tree, Musk, Virginia Cedar

This fragrance is my favourite. It has a really nice, sweet (but not too sweet and heavy) smell of caramelised fruit, with a fresh, citrus hint. The composition starts with the juicy smell of apple and lemon, then comes the sweet, praline aroma. Very feminine fragrance, I loved it and I really recommend that one!
But >>HERE<<

No. 422 Fantasy
This fragrance is a vegan equivalent to Fantasy by Britney Spears.
Top note ingredients: Kiwi, Red Litchi, Quince
Middle note ingredients: White Chocolate, Orchid, Jasmine, Cupcake
Base note ingredients: Musk, Orris Root, Woody Notes

This is my second favourite fragrance from these four. Sweet and sexy smell, with a strong hint of white chocolate and jasmine. Has also a fresh fruity tone of sweet kiwi and litchi. The smell is the same all the time you wear it, however, sometimes it seemed to me more/less sweet. If you're into sweet fragrances - this it a must have for you! It will be also great as a gift for a young girl. Perfect perfume for a party or romantic, evening walk... If you're not encouraged enough - the website says that this fragrance is a "guy magnet"... ;) 
Buy >>HERE<<





No. 492 Black Orchid & Chocolate
This fragrance is a vegan equivalent to Black Orchid by Tom Ford.
Top note ingredients: Jasmine, Gardenia, Ylang-Ylang, Bergamot, Amalfi Lemon, Mandarin Orange, Black Currant, Tuber
Middle note ingredients: Spices, Fruit Notes, Lotus, Orchid, Gardenia, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang
Base note ingredients: Vetiver, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amber, Incense, Vanilla, Mexican Chocolat, Musk

This is a very unique fragrance, you can't be unnoticed when you wear it. It's very deep, sensuous and seductive... The smell starts with a bit of bitterness, then you can feel a scent of orient and finally the sweetness of vanilla and Mexican chocolate. As you can see - there's a big bunch of ingredients and there's a lot of going on in this fragrance but this is what makes it really extraordinary. This fragrance is definitely worth trying, I'm sure you haven't worn perfume like this one before! Perfect for autumn/winter, it reminds me of cold evenings with a book and warm blanket ;)
Buy >>HERE<<





As you can see, I really like all the perfumes I tested. If you ask me which one is my favourite, I'd say that No. 16 Niña! Then is No. 422 Fantasy, No. 15 Adore Women, and No.492 Black Orchid & Chocolate. I need to say also a few words about the longevity of these perfumes. I was very satisfied with it because all smells lasted on my skin for 5-6 hours, that's pretty good! No. 492 Black Orchid & Chocolate lasted even longer, I'd say that around 7-8 hours. Eden Perfumes makes a really good job with creating these fragrances! And the best thing is that they are organic, vegan and cruelty free! These perfumes are also affordable as 30ml bottle costs £18 (or you can have 50ml for £24). If you buy a perfume from Eden and keep the bottle, you can refill it next time with any fragrance you wish and pay £15 for 30ml, £20 for 50ml or £30 for 100ml (and you can do it online as well! :)).

If you're lucky enough to live in Brighton, you can visit the branch there. If not, check out the website and online shop >>HERE<<. They are also on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I'd love to know if you've heard of Eden Perfumes before! If yes, which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments!


eden logo 2018

6 komentarzy:

  1. Bardzo fajne te perfumy ale tak naprawdę nigdy nie słyszałam o weganskich ciekawe

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Interesujące perfumy :) Chętnie byśmy je sprawdziły u siebie :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Nie widziałam jeszcze nigdy tej marki. Super że są to wegańskie odpowiedniki już popularnych, lubianych perfum:) Ciekawa jestem jak ze składem - czy jest w pełni naturalny, ale niestety nie mogę znaleźć informacji na ich stronie:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Ciekawe zapachy,super że istnieje coraz więcej wegańskich opcji :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Jest opcja zamówienia ich do Polski? Nie widzę takiej opcji niestety przy próbie realizacji zamówienia. Chętnie bym wypróbowała ich perfumy ale z tego co widzę do Polski akurat nie wysyłają

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hej, obawiam się że wysyłka do PL jest niemożliwa, na stronie znalazłam taką informacje
      "Presently we are able to deliver to the following destinations.
      Belgium - France - Germany - Italy - Luxenburg - Netherlands - Spain - Switzerland - Canada - United States of America - Australia - United Arab Emirates."

      Możesz spróbować skontaktować się z producentem i zapytać czy byłaby możliwość dostawy :)

      Usuń

Co sądzisz o tym przepisie?

INSTAGRAM @plantbasedmartyna