środa, 20 września 2017

vegan tuck box review


Hello everyone! Today I have something special for you and it is a Vegan Tuck Box review! Have you heard about it before? Let me tell you a few words about it.


Vegan Tuck Box is a UK's first 100% vegan monthly subscription box. What does it mean? Basically, if you sing up and order your first box, you will get it every month! Cool, right? Of course you can cancel your subscription any time, there's no commitment. There're options for everyone - you can choose between single box, subscription box or even gift box. And 10p from each box is donated to vegan causes! Great! If you don't want to order a box, but you want to try some snacks anyway, you can buy it in the online Tuck Shop on the VTB website. The Vegan Tuck Box was also a winner of Vivas Best New Vegan Food Product award in 2014.
Now, when you know something about VTB I want to share with you my thoughs on products from September Vegan Tuck Box. I made also an unboxing video on my YouTube channel so you can watch before or after you read this post. Enjoy! :)








Battle Oats Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie
It didn't tasted like regular cookie as it had a different structure - it wasn't crispy but more chewy I'd say... You can taste the pea protein powder a little but it didn't bother me. I also tasted a bit of hazelnut or other nutty thing in that cookie :D The chocolate was very good and there were a lot of chocolate chunks. Cookie wasn't too sweet, I'd say it was optimally sweet.



How would I rate this product? 7/10
Would I eat it again? I think so.




Banana Joe Sriracha & Pickled Garlic Banana Chips
I've tried these crisps before, but in different flavour and I really liked it so I was curious about this flavour. These crisps are acuttaly quite interesting cause they're made from banana! And the best thing is that they taste like normal potato chips! You can't taste the banana at all! Sriracha with pickled garlic flavour was okay, I liked it. But - they were quite spicy so if don't like spicy food - chose another flavour! And unfortunately I haven't tasted garlic :(



How would I rate this product? 7/10
Would I eat it again? I think so.




Naturata Special Rice Quinoa Crisp Chocolate Bar
This chocolate was so good! The chocolate on its own tastes like vegan milk chocolate (and I felt also a little coffee-like aroma, but maybe I'm just weird :D) and the best thing about this chocolate is the crispiness! It has a lot of little crispy quinoa pieces which are giving you a nice crunch when you eat this chocolate. It also melts nice on the warm oatmeal and tastes heavenly with it!



How would I rate this product? 10/10
Would I eat it again? Yes!




T Plus Immunitea & A Little Boost
This tea is great! It contains 50% RDA in 9 essential vitamins, powerful botanicals and natural fruit flavours. Both are green teas, the Immunitea has orange and blueberry flavour and A Little Boost has raspberry and pomegranate flavour. They smell so good! The taste is also very good, I don't really like green tea because of the bitterness and there's no sign of it in these teas! I'd say that they are even slightly sweet!



How would I rate this product? 8/10
Would I drink it again? Yes!




Love Raw Rosehip & Lemon
I love all raw snack bars and I eat a lot of them. The Love Raw Bar was very good, it was sweet because of dates, a little crunchy because of nuts and it has a refreshing taste of lemon. The rosehip aroma was very gentle though. It's good to have a bar like this with you, it's small and handy so can put it to your bag and enjoy a very healthy snack whenever you want :)


How would I rate this product? 7/10
Would I eat it again? I think so.




Sweet Lounge Crystal Raindrops
To be honest - I'm not a fan. Unfortunately I didn't like it. Okay, it was quite interesting and unusual thing for me, I haven't eaten something like this before. Firstly it seems quite hard but when you bite it has a liquid centre. There are different flavours, each colour has a different taste. Why I didn't like it? I think it was too sweet for me, actually for me it felt like eating sugar. I'm just not into that kind of sweets. But it looks cute, tho.


How would I rate this product? 3/10
Would I eat it again? No.





Kennard's Artisan Chocolates
Ohh my...This product is a win! It was the best of all snacks from this box. You can't go wrong with chocolates. Especially, with chocolate like THESE. It was a little box with 4 chocolates, as you can see on the photos, each chocolate had a different flavour. There were peanut butter, triple espresso, smooth caramel and praline chocolate. All of these were soooo amazing! I loved it! I want moooooore of these, can someone bring me more pleaseeee?
The chocolate tasted like dark chocolate, but it wasn't bitter or something. It was also quite thick, but when you got to the filling...ohhh...so so good! You need these chocolates in your life, I'm telling you! I liked the smooth caramel the most (and it tasted kinda like salted caramel, which is even better! or maybe, again, I'm just weird :D), then both - peanut butter and triple espresso, and last but not least of course - the praline one.



How would I rate this product? 1000000/10
Would I eat it again? I could eat only these chocolates till the end of my life



Quinola Express Quinoa & Golden Vegetables
I love the idea of packed cooked quinoa! It's so quick to prepare! I made a very quick dinner using that product - just mixed it with beans, spinach and broccoli. It was sooo good! The quinoa on its own is very tasty - not so salty, very flavourfull and already has some veggies inside. Good for busy people :D


How would I rate this product? 10/10
Would I eat it again? Yes




Raw & Wild Activated Pili Nuts with Himalayan Pink Salt
If you like salty snacks - that one is for you! And - it's so healthy! Activated nuts are even better than "normal" (non-activated :D) ones and your body can take more advantage of eating it. Acivated pili nuts are quite soft but also a bit crunchy when you bite them. Not too salty, but it is okay when you crave a salty snack!
How would I rate this product? 8/10
Would I eat it again? Yes




Salty Dog BBQ Corn Nuts
Another good salty snack! Actually, I'm more into sweets than salty things but I liked it as well! I've had something like this before. It's basically toasted corn with BBQ flavour. Very crunchy and very, very flavourfull!


How would I rate this product? 8/10
Would I eat it again? Yes




Kintaro Strawberry & Goji Berry Pop Rice
Let's end with something sweet ;) Those popped rice balls were very fruity, not to sweet and crunchy (I love crunchy things!). I really like the fact that I could taste both strawberries and goji berries and those rice balls also had some pieces of almonds and sunflower seeds. I ate the whole package with soy yogurt and it tasted so good that way! You can use it as a granola!


How would I rate this product? 8/10
Would I eat it again? Yes



To sum up, I really liked all these snack, it was a very good box! I also liked the variety of products - good balance between sweets and savory snacks and a lot of interesting foods of which I haven't heard before. I love the idea as well! Isn't it great to get a box full of tasty vegan snacks every month?  I definitely can recommend you trying a Vegan Tuck Box. And to encourage you to do so I have also a discount code for you! Simply use code "blog20" and you can get 20% off! You have some time left until the next box is sent so go and check out the Vegan Tuck Box website and order your first box with amazing vegan snacks :) It's not a problem if you're not from the UK because they send boxes to a lot of countries!




8 komentarzy:

  1. Chciałybyśmy tak po angielsku nawijać <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję :) Mimo wszystko jeszcze dużo nauki przede mną :)

      Usuń
  2. A może jakiś sposób podasz dobry na nauke angielskiego?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Szczerze mówiąc dla każdego jest dobry inny sposób. Napewno warto rozważyć naukę poprzez przyjemność czyli słuchanie muzyki po angielsku, oglądanie filmów po angielsku z angielskimi napisami zamiast z lektorem, czytanie książek po angielsku itp... ;)

      Usuń
  3. Wygląda przepysznie :) Nie powiem :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. To od Ciebie mam kod, już pamiętam ! Oglądam Twoje wszystkie filmiki na yt ale nie wiedziałam że ty to ty ( jak kolwiek do brzmi )... no wiesz nie połączyłam fakótw. Brawo ja... Już teraz wiem, więc oprucz filmików będę tu zaglądać !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Anonimowy19:39

    Ⲩou're so cool! I don't sᥙⲣpose I've truly read
    a single thing like that bеfоre. So nice to discover someoone with a few genuine thoughts on thks subject matter.
    Reɑlly.. many thanks fօr starting ths up.
    This web sіte is one thing that is needed on the internet,
    someone wіthh a bit of originality!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Anonimowy10:51

    Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Co sądzisz o tym przepisie?

INSTAGRAM @plantbasedmartyna